Milan Airports made their entry on the IOS and Android platforms at the end of 2012, launching the Linate and Malpensa Apps to assist passengers in finding their way through the Milanese airports. The Apps were upgraded in July 2016, giving rise to Milan Airports, a unique application which brings together all the useful information concerning the Linate and Malpensa airports.
The Milan Airports app is available for all Apple and Android devices in three languages, Italian, English and Chinese and enables passengers to access exclusive products and services:
- Flight tracking: real-time information through push notifications for both departures and arrivals.
- Immediate and exclusive assistance: real-time chat service with Customer Care operators and a "call me back" service for being contacted by telephone and without incurring costs in case of need.
- Shopping experience and paperless tickets: the possibility to purchase the main airport services in a simple manner. Purchased tickets are automatically available in the app's personal area without the need for paper receipts.
- Plan your trip: with Milan Airports it is possible to plan the trip from and to the airport down to the smallest details, to choose the preferred means of transport and to receive related personalised information and notices which will help you reach the airport on time.
- Shops & Food: a complete and updated list of shops and restaurants in the Linate and Malpensa airports, complete with the offers available in the individual stores.
- Useful information: luggage rules, rules for passengers with reduced mobility, information on how to arrive and where to park, traffic updates including through webcams, information on the functioning of local public transport and the Milan railway, and the weather service.
Milan Airports APP - 2018 average monthly usage